3. GOVERNING LOI. These Terms of Usage will be interpreted according to and governed by California’s laws.
4. MINIMUM Agreement You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
5. EBOOK SIGNUPS MAILINGS.
6. EMAIL CONTACTS. 6. EMAIL CONTACTS.
7. USE SOFTWARE. 7. THE USE OF SOFTWARE. The Software is owned by the Company.
8. USER CONTENT. 8. User Content
9. COMPLIANCE W/INTELLECTUAL Property Laws. You are responsible to any third-party rights infringements and violations that result from any Content sent or transmitted using your UserID. You can find the DMCA Link at the bottom.
10. INAPPROPRIATE content 10. INAPPROPRIATE Content
11. COMPLIANCE w/INTELLECTUALPROPERTY LAWS. Any Content sent or transmitted using your account is subject to all applicable laws.
12. NO WARRANTIES. SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS. THIS CONTAINS, BUT IS NOT LIMITED to, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THEREFORE.
13. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.
15. PROHIBITED USES 15. PROHIBITED UTILES
16. INDEMNITY. 16. INDEMNITY Any such claim, loss, liability or cost will also be defended by you with reasonable assistance, free of charge.
17. COPYRIGHT. Copyright.
18. SEVERABILITY. The waiver of any breach of these terms of us shall not be taken to mean that any subsequent or concurrent breaches of the same provisions or other provisions will be waived. Waivers must not be given without authorization and must be in writing.
19. NOLICENSE. Nothing on the Site should suggest that you have a licence to use trademarks.
20. UNITED NATIONS USE OFFICES. The Site is managed by Company from its California headquarters. Site’s hosting location is in the United States.
21. AMENDMENTS. 21. AMENDMENTS. Company has the right to amend these Terms at their sole discretion.
(a. Email notification via email of changes made 15 days prior to the change taking place
(b). This Amendment provision shall be declared unconstitutional by a court.